About This Product
Whether you’re firing up the grill or cosying up for a candlelight dinner, it’s the ideal moment for the Amici Steak Knives. Precision-honed to extraordinary sharpness, this knife glides effortlessly through grilled ribeye, filet mignon, chicken thighs, perfectly charred peppers or any meats or vegetables that whet your appetite. A full bolster - the thicker area between the blade and the handle on forged knives - protects your fingers during slicing. The custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle is naturally water-resistant, antibacterial and its organic shape fits comfortably in hands of any size.
- Ideal to use at the dinner table for use with the finest cuts of meat.
- Blade length: 12cm
Blade width: 2.35cm
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening.
- Blades precision forged from a single piece of WUSTHOF steel hardened to 58 Rockwell.
- Custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.