About This Product
The serrated edge of the Amici Serrated Utility Knife is inspired by the juicy, sun-ripened tomatoes that southern Italy is famous for, consider this nimble knife an effective slicer for almost anything in your kitchen - from fresh and aged cheeses to cured meats, fruits, vegetables, soft dinner rolls and crusty baguettes.
The serrated blade slices cleanly and elegantly without crushing or tearing and a full bolster offers added protection for your fingers. The custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle is naturally water-resistant, antibacterial and its organic shape fits comfortably in hands of any size.
- An ideal all-rounder, best suited for cleanly cutting through bread rolls, tomatoes, small cured meats and cheese.
- Blade length: 14cm
Blade width: 2.35cm
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening.
- Blades precision forged from a single piece of WUSTHOF steel hardened to 58 Rockwell.
- Custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.