WÜSTHOF Australia October 2022 Instagram Classic Black Knife Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Wusthof Classic Black Knife Giveaway Competition (Promotion) and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter is (FMHW Pty Ltd) ABN: 89 601 910 776 trading as Fackelmann Housewares of 105 Vanessa Street Kingsgrove NSW 2208.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and older (Entrants). Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion runs during the following period: opening date 7:00pm, AEDT, Thursday 20th October 2022 and closing date 11:59pm, AEDT, Thursday 27th October 2022 (Promotion Period). The winner of the Promotion will be drawn on Thursday 27th October 2022 (Draw) and published on Wusthof’s Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/wusthofaustralia/
- The Draw will be conducted at the Promoter's premises located at 105 Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove, NSW. Winner will be notified via Instagram's personal message function within two business days of the Draw. The determination of the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Conditions of Entry. To enter, Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
(a) Log onto their Instagram account; and
(b) Follow @wusthofaustralia
(c) Tag a friend in the comments
(d) Bonus entry if they tell us their favourite recipe
- Entry in the Promotion is free (any internet connection charges are the responsibility of the Entrant).
- Entries for the Draw must be received by the closing date and time of the Promotion Period. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates, or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late, or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter or its affiliates accept no responsibility for entries not received by the closing date for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
- All Entrants warrant to the Promoter that the above entry requirements have been met.
- The Promotion is a game of chance. The winner will be selected/drawn at random.
- There will be one (1) winner. The winner will be announced on Thursday 27th October 2022 on Wusthof Australia’s Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/wusthofaustralia/
- The prize is a WUSTHOF Classic Cook's Knife, Bread Knife and Paring Knife valued at $699. (Prize). The total Prize pool for this Promotion equals $699.00 AUD RRP. Prize confirmation will be sent via Instagram Direct Message.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the Prize, or in the event of non-compliance with these rules, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Prize or any unused portion of the Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by a regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or trace congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Wusthof Australia Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/wusthofaustralia/ are the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Promotion or accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Sponsor excludes from these Terms and Conditions (including the prizes) all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity, and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to Fackelmann Housewares, 105 Vanessa St, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia, not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.