About This Product
What a cook's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Blade length: 17cm
Blade width: 5.68cm
- Elegant geometry gives a balanced weight distribution which makes each knife comfortable to hold.
- With a full tang and innovative handle material that is ergonomically shaped with perfect texture. Made from sustainable natural fibre material, it feels as warm as wood and as robust and hygenic as synthetic material.
- The half bolster makes the leading grip position easier. Besides that, the blades are somewhat slimmer and glide more easily through food. The design also makes it more possible to resharpen the blade continously.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Quality comes first. Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15) hardened to 58° HRC.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.