About This Product
What a cook's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Blade length: 17cm
Blade width: 5.68cm
- Elegant geometry gives a balanced weight distribution which makes each knife comfortable to hold.
- With a full tang and innovative handle material that is ergonomically shaped with perfect texture. Made from sustainable natural fibre material, it feels as warm as wood and as robust and hygenic as synthetic material.
- The half bolster makes the leading grip position easier. Besides that, the blades are somewhat slimmer and glide more easily through food. The design also makes it more possible to resharpen the blade continously.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Quality comes first. Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15) hardened to 58° HRC.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.