About This Product
Anyone who picks up the Amici Double-Serrated Bread Knife will be surprised by its unique effectiveness. While most bread knives have single serration, our innovative, precision-sharpened, double-serrated blade features a second serration along the knife’s edge, making it especially efficient for slicing through soft bread and crusty loaves alike - without crushing or tearing. (Insider tip: you can also use it to slice those larger, tough-skinned gourds, like pumpkins and butternut squash!) A full bolster - the thicker area between the blade and the handle on forged knives - protects your fingers during any slicing or carving. The custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle is naturally water-resistant, antibacterial and its organic shape fits comfortably in hands of any size.
- Ideal for cutting fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge is multi-purpose.
- Blade length: 23cm
Blade width: 4cm
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening.
- Blades precision forged from a single piece of WÜSTHOF steel hardened to 58 Rockwell.
- Custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.