About This Product
The Amici Paring Knife is the perfect tool for small and precise cuts, like finely slicing a clove of garlic, peeling potatoes or coring apples for pie. The short, precision-sharpened blade makes intricate chopping and manoeuvring a simple, accurate process. Also, a full bolster, the thicker area between the blade and the handle on forged knives offers added protection for your fingers. The custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle is naturally water-resistant, antibacterial and its organic shape fits comfortably in hands of any size.
- Ideal to chop garlic, onions, chillies and other fine cutting of vegetables. Also great for trimming with its precise tip.
- Blade length: 9cm
Blade width: 2.35cm
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening.
- Blades precision forged from a single piece of WUSTHOF steel hardened to 58 Rockwell.
- Calabrian olive wood handle is naturally antibacterial.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.