About This Product
The harmony of the premium-quality blade, together with a handle crafted from genuine Calabrian olive wood, attunes to the ‘golden ratio’ - the benchmark of perfect beauty in nature and design. While the slender half bolster ensures perfect balance when in use.
With an elaborately detailed engraving, celebrating Italy's magnificent botanical diversity, the Limited Edition Chef’s Knife applauds life's special moments. Limited to 1,814 pieces.
- Blade length: 20cm
Blade width: 4.7cm
- Limited Edition, only 1,814 pieces produced globally.
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening.
- Blades precision forged from a single piece of WUSTHOF steel hardened to 58 Rockwell.
- Custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.