About This Product
Special knives inspired by the sunny hills of Calabria deserve an eye-catching knife block. The round, leather-bound Amici Villa Knife Block can safely and stylishly store up to six knives (with a maximum blade length of 23cm). The Italian-leather side stitching subtly magnifies the beauty of the Amici series’ characteristic olive wood handles, and the premium beechwood acts as a stable, non-slip base for expertly storing your blades between meals.
This set includes one each of the following:
- Paring Knife 9cm
- Serrated Utility Knife 14cm
- Santoku Hollow Edge 17cm
- Chef's Knife 20cm
- Double-serrated Bread Knife 23cm
- Villa Knife Block (6 slots)
- Ideal to complete any kitchen, this knife block provides a knife for every purpose.
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening.
- Blades precision forged from a single piece of WUSTHOF steel hardened to 58 Rockwell.
- Custom-grained Calabrian olive wood handle.
- Italian-leather side stitching wraps olive wood block.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses.
When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation.
This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.